The ICRS provides support to ICRS Members (residents, student fellows and young investigators) towards their individual travel expenses up to a maximum of Euros 500.00 for attending the ICRS 2016 World Congress.
Young ICRS Members from developing countries and interested in all fields of cartilage repair and tissue engineering are encouraged to apply. Applicants will be notified of acceptance in due time.
- Candidates are ICRS Members in good standing
- Candidates are below age 40
- Candidates from newly industrializing (emerging) Countries preferred
- Candidate must have at least 1 accepted abstract for #ICRS16, Sorrento – Italy
- Candidates must not have been benefited previously from the same programme
There are up to 10 candidates per event
How to apply
Please send your application with the following documents (application in one single PDF-file only) to email@example.com
- Letter of motivation with Career Goals
- Letter from head of department supporting your application
- Copy of the abstract (or proof of acceptance) submitted online for ICRS 2016 Italy.
- Brief CV (not more than 2 pages), including information on date of birth, sex, current and past affiliation, degrees, awards, and research interests
- List of publications of last 5 years with title and journal references
Next Application: ICRS 2016 World Congress
Application will be received: June 05, 2016 23:59 CEST