Objectives: ICRS & ON provide support for two ICRS-members (residents, student fellows and young investigators) towards their registration and individual travel expenses of Euros 2000.00 for attending the ICRS World Congress 2018. Young ICRS Members from developing countries and interested in all fields of cartilage repair and orthoregeneration are encouraged to apply. Applicants will be notified of acceptance in due time.
1. Candidates are ICRS Members in good standing
2. Candidates are below age 40
3. Candidates from newly industrializing (emerging) countries preferred
4. Candidate must have at least 1 accepted abstract for ICRS 2018, Macau – China
5. Candidates must not have been benefited previously from the same program
Vacancies: 2 candidates per event
Next Application: Scholarship for ICRS 2018, Macau – China
Deadline for application: February 15, 2018 (applications received after that deadline cannot be considered)
Please apply online through: my.on-foundation.org (PDF-files)
Condition: You provide a short report (approx. 3’000 characters, photos appreciated) about your orthoregeneration highlights in Macao.
Brought to you by: (website coming soon)
Next Application: February 15, 2018