New Dates: November 19 – 21, 2020
After much consideration and discussions, the ICRS Executive Board and the Summit Directors have made the decision to postpone the 6th ICRS Summit Miami which was originally supposed to be held from May 21-23 at the Doral Resort Hotel Miami, USA. The new confirmed dates are THU Nov 19 at noon – SAT Nov 21 at noon
- The Summit will be hold at the same place and on the same weekday pattern – Thursday noon to Saturday noon.
- All existing congress and dinner registrations will be transferred and validated for the new dates at no cost by the ICRS office.
- In case, an already registered participant is unable to attend on the new dates, a free cancellation and a full refund will be granted, provided that the participant informs our office in written until March 30, latest by email to email@example.com of his/her desire to cancel the registration.
- All existing Hotel Room Reservations (Faculty and Participants) will be cancelled automatically by the hotel free of charge and an email confirmation for the hotel room cancellation will be sent to all guest directly by the Doral Resort Hotel. Your Credit Card has not been charged yet for your existing reservations. Please check also your Spam Folder if you do not receive the cancellation email from the Hotel.
- All participants as well as faculty members will then have to make a new hotel room reservation through our website with their new dates. This will only be possible in a few days.
- For any further information or assistance please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org
We apologize for any inconvenience but we strongly believe that this is the right thing to do.
Tom Minas, ICRS President 2019-2021
On behalf of the ICRS Executive Committee