Introducing our New Website
It is with great excitement that we have launched our new ICRS website www.cartilage.org. Besides the new look and improved navigation, we have also added some new features:
- Powerful and semantic search to help you find relevant content easier
- Responsive design offers optimum browsing experience across various devices e.g. mobile, tablet and PC
- Personalised content recommendation to help you discover interesting content
- Renovated event calendar with interesting cartilage related events around world. You may add other events at no cost as ICRS member.
- New job platform where you or your institution can add cartilage related job opening for FREE
Attention: Please note that individual member profiles (faculty, committees, governance, etc.) are synced directly with the existing membership information. We therefore recommend that all our members to login to their membership account and check/update/complete personal details, portrait picture and bio sketch if ever needed. This will also apply for the Patient & Public Platform, where patients will then be able to find ICRS members in their geographical area.
What’s in the pipeline?
- Public & Patient Education Platform (to be launched in November 2015)
- Renovated Members Area (Summer 2016)
- International Cartilage Register (Fall 2016)
Our website will always be a work in progress. Over the next few months, we will continue to update the website and also launch our public & patient platform with patient friendly multi-media content to educate patients worldwide. In addition, we are planning to renovate the ICRS Exclusive Members’ Area with new look and features next year, not to mention that the international cartilage register will be also launched soon afterwards.
We listen to our members’ feedback actively to improve and to implement new features and content in the future. Do not hesitate to reach out to us anytime, if you have found any issues on our websites or wish to make recommendations for new content or features that will benefit our community.
It is with great…