ICRS Surgical Skills Course Mexico – 95% sold out – Register with Highly Reduced Early Bird Fee (Oct. 31)
Save up to 250 Euros • First Come – First Serve Policy – Limited to 48 vacancies for the Wet-Lab • Reduced Student / Resident Fees (available until October 31, 2017)
Internationally acknowledged surgeons and experts in the field of cartilage repair will update participants with the newest information, tips and tricks of all options in the surgical treatment of cartilage damage and concomitant lesions. The Programme Committee has developed an outstanding academic agenda which include scientific lectures, live demonstrations by experts and extensive hands-on workshops on human specimens.
- 4 x 2 Hours of Hands-on Wet Lab (Human Specimens)
- Basic Science in Cartilage Repair
- Chondroprotection of the Meniscus
- Joint Stability & Realignment Techniques
- Complexity of the Patellofemoral Joint
- Bone Marrow Stimulation Techniques & Osteochondral Plugs
- Cell-based Therapies with or without Scaffolds: ACI & MSCs
- Follow-up of Repaired Articular Cartilage: Image & Rehabilitation
- Return to Activities & Sports
The course will include core lecture modules for cartilage, osteochondral repair and treatment of concomitant lesions including biomaterials, biomechanics with osteotomies and patella balancing, histology, mini implants and surgical techniques. The hands-on cadaver workshops will include MACI, Meniscal Repair and Meniscal Substitutes, ACL Reconstruction, High Tibial Osteotomy & Femoral Osteotomy, Treatment of PFI, Bone Marrow Stimulation, OATS & Metal Mini Implants. The course will offer 12 work stations (4 surgeons each). Over 100 participants are expected from all over the world for the hands on part and/or for lectures only.
For more information, scientific agenda, international faculty and registration, please visit our Event website.
Save up to 250…