Objectives: ICRS and ON provide support to ICRS-members (residents, student fellows and young investigators) towards their individual travel expenses up to a maximum of Euros 500 for attending the ICRS World Congress 2019. Young ICRS Members interested in all fields of cartilage repair and orthoregeneration are encouraged to apply. Applicants will be informed of acceptance in due time.
1. Candidates are ICRS Members in good standing
2. Candidates are below age 40
3. Candidate must have at least 1 accepted abstract for ICRS 2019, Vancouver-Canada
4. Candidates must not have benefited previously from similar ICRS or ON programs
Vacancies: 10 candidates
Application: Grants for ICRS 2019, Vancouver – Canada
Deadline for application: Application opens June 2019 and closes August 27, 2019 (applications received after that deadline cannot be considered)
Please apply online through: www.my.on-foundation.org
- Letter of motivation with Career Goals in orthoregeneration
- Copy of the abstract (or proof of acceptance) submitted online for ICRS 2019, Vancouver
- Brief CV (not more than 2 pages), including information on date of birth, sex, current and past affiliation, degrees, awards, and research interests
Condition: You must attend the ICRS World Congress and provide a short report (approx. 3’000 characters, photos appreciated) about your orthoregeneration highlights in Vancouver or provide input for a new term in the ON Glossary https://my.on-foundation.org/Glossary.
Brought to you by:
Application will be received: until August 27, 2019