International Cartilage Repair Society (ICRS)
c/o Cartilage Executive Office
Spitalstrasse 190, House 3
Phone: +41 44 503 73 70
Fax: + 41 44 503 73 72
The information on the Website is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any cartilage related issues. Always seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health care provider with any questions you have regarding your medical condition.
This Website contains content generated by or on behalf of ICRS by medical writers. The content on our Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. In particular, this information is not a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other healthcare professional. If you are not a healthcare professional then you should ALWAYS check with your doctor if you have any concerns about your condition or treatment and before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Website. If you are a healthcare professional then this information (including any professional reference material) is intended to support, not replace, your own knowledge, experience and judgement. Not all medical resources on the internet are authoritative or current. Any decision about your health or medical care based solely on information obtained from the internet could be dangerous.
Although we make reasonable efforts to keep the information on our Website current and accurate, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We also do not warrant or represent that the information or materials available through the Website will meet any particular requirements or needs. The information contained in the Website may also contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
The operation and accessibility of the Website may be interfered with as a result of technical issues or numerous factors outside of our control. We do not provide any warranties, express or implied, in relation to the availability of the Website or its functions, that the Website is free from defects, or that the Website and the infrastructure on which it runs is free from viruses and other harmful software.
ICRS Doctors Directory Disclaimer
Choosing the right doctor is always very important, but finding doctors in your area, experienced in treating cartilage related defects can be a challenge. To help patients in finding experienced doctors, the International Cartilage Repair Society offers a database of active ICRS Members, physicians and physiotherapists.
The information in the database is supplied to us by the listed physicians at their own risk. It is for reference purposes only. It is not intended as a tool for verifying the credentials, qualifications, or abilities of any physician listed. Inclusion in the database does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of any physician or institution by the International Cartilage Repair Society; nor does omission imply disapproval. You assume full responsibility for any communications with any physician or organisation you contact through the database. The International Cartilage Repair Society will not be liable to you or to anyone for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the information provided in the database.
You may not use or copy any part of the Doctors database except for your own personal reference purposes. You may not republish, sell, or otherwise distribute any part of the database for any purpose. If you choose to contact a doctor, listed in this database, please tell him/her that you found him/her through the Website.
When we link to third-party websites, any use of such websites is on your own risk. Whilst we hope that you will find the third-party sites linked to of interest, we do not recommend or endorse such content, and we can accept no responsibility with respect to any third-party web sites or any information contained therein. In particular, we have not reviewed the third party site in regard to the correctness and completeness of the information provided. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites, including, without limitation, the policies of such websites and regarding how your personal data may be processed.
Intellectual Property Rights
We authorize you to view or download a single copy of the material made available on the Website solely for your personal, non-commercial use. As between you and us, all copyright and other rights in the content of this Website are reserved to the International Cartilage Repair Society and its licensors and providers of such material. You acquire no rights in the Website, and in any names, trade names, and distinctive signs of any nature (including trademarks) published on the Website. You may access and view the Website, but you must not sell or copy our information, rewrite or modify it, redistribute it, put it on any other website, or use it for any commercial purpose without our prior written permission. You must not download or transmit any communications or content of any type that may infringe or violate any rights of any third-party.
If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes an infringement, please provide us the following information. Please be advised that to be effective, the notification should include all of the following:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where on the Website the material that you claim is infringing is located;
- your address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law;
- a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate us, one of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the International Cartilage Repair Society or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The International Cartilage Repair Society name, logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of the International Cartilage Repair Society or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without prior written permission. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Updates and Changes
We may change, add or remove information on the Website and its structure and functions at any time in our sole discretion, without specifically informing you of any such change, and without removing outdated information or characterizing it as such. We may also block users from accessing the Website or parts of it, or require certain conditions to be fulfilled for such access.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Your Comments and Concerns
Last updated: Wetzikon, 15.12.2015