50 Days from Submission to Acceptance in the ICRS Journal JCJP!
As you know, we just launched the official ICRS Journal of Cartilage & Joint PreservationTM (JCJP) in December and we proudly have an average time from submission to final acceptance of 50 days!
- This is an open access journal, so you can read it anywhere, anytime, completely free with no restrictions.
- Read articles by Drs. Cole, Saris, Fortier and Yamanaka
- Manuscripts are published within 1 week of acceptance
- As we are starting to see increased submissions, we have expanded our editorial board, to ensure authors a qualified and timely peer review experience. To view the board, click here.
- JCJP is an official journal supported by the International Cartilage Regeneration and Joint Preservation Society, so members receive a 25% savings ($350 USD) off the regular author rate for publication.
- Publishing your paper in an open access journal on Science Direct means that millions of researchers globally will be able to find and read your work. What does publishing in an open access journal mean for authors?
JCJP has a strong emphasis on joint preservation, including cartilage restoration techniques such as microfracture surgery, drilling, abrasion arthroplasty, autologous chondrocyte implementation, osteochondral autograft transplantation and osteochondral allograft transplantation.
As you know, we…