Donate to the ICRS Fundraising Initiative in Corona Times
Donate Now & Make a Difference
Donate & Make a Difference – We would like to encourage all our members, friends, colleagues and industry partners to join this initiative and contribute with a small donation of either 25, 50, 100 or 150 Euros.
The COVID-19 pandemic marks an unprecedented time in modern history that will require the best of humanity to overcome difficult times. The ICRS, as a non-profit organization, has also been seriously affected, since all our planned events for 2020 had to be cancelled or postponed. Profits from ICRS educational events are the major income source to finance our society. For 2020, our revised financial budget now shows a considerable deficit of approximately 250K-300K Euros.
What have we done so far?
- All planned Educational meetings (Miami, Utrecht, Thessaloniki) for this year have been postponed or cancelled.
- The ICRS Staff Members (Stephan, Anouk and Melanie) are voluntarily renouncing 10% of their salaries for the next 3 months.
- The Swiss Government will take over another 40% of those salaries for 3 months.
- The Real Estate Company agreed to lower the ICRS Office Rental fees for the next 2 months in 50%.
- Totally those contributions already help the ICRS with an overall reduction of costs of approximately 40’000 Euros.
What can you do to help?
We would like to encourage all our members, friends, colleagues and industry partners to join this great initiative and contribute with a small donation of either 25, 50, 100 or 150 Euros. Please help us to keep the ICRS financially stable for the upcoming difficult period. Your donation to this fund will support the immediate and long-term relief of our association during one of the most challenging times we have collectively faced.
- If you are not yet an ICRS Member, please consider to join our community and sign up as an active member for the year 2020
- If you are an active ICRS Member and if you have not yet settled your membership invoice 2020, please proceed to pay your membership fee without delay.
A receipt of your donation will be automatically available in your ICRS online account. All donors will be acknowledged with their names in the next ICRS Newsletter.
How can you donate?
Please sign up to the “ICRS Fundraising Initiative in Corona Times” and contribute with a small amount at your discretion. In order to do so, please Access your ICRS online account, register and pay your donation either by Credit Card or Bank Wire Transfer. If you are willing to join this initiative, please register your donation latest until May 10, when this campaign will come to end.
We deeply appreciate your contribution to our society in these difficult times.
Donate & Make a…