ICRS – Regen Lab Scholarship Programme – Summit San Diego 2019 – Apply now!
The ICRS and Regenlab are pleased to offer 5 scholarships for the Summit San Diego 2019. This scholarship is intended for ICRS members below age 40, who are in good standing with their membership dues 2018. Applications should be sent in one single PDF until November 09 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications received after that date, cannot be considered.
Scholarship ICRS Summit San Diego
This programme is sponsored by
Objectives: ICRS and its sponsors provide support to ICRS-members below or equal age 40 (residents, student fellows and young investigators) towards their individual travel and lodging expenses up to a maximum of US$ 1000.00 for attending the ICRS Summit San Diego. The Summit registration fee (reduced fee) needs to be paid. Young ICRS Members with an interest in all fields of cartilage regeneration, joint preservation and tissue engineering are encouraged to apply. Applicants will be notified of acceptance in due time.
- Candidates are ICRS Members in good standing 2018
- Candidates are below or equal age 40
- Candidates from newly industrializing (emerging) Countries preferred
- Candidates should reside outside the USA
Vacancies: 5 successful candidates
Next Application: Scholarship for ICRS Summit San Diego – USA
Deadline for Application: November 09, 2018 (applications received after that deadline cannot be considered)
Please send your application with the following documents (application in one single PDF-file only) to office@cartilage,org
- Letter of motivation with Career Goals
- Letter from head of department supporting your application
- Brief CV (not more than 2 pages), including information on date of birth, sex, current and past affiliation, degrees, awards, and research interests
- List of publications of last 3 years with title and journal references
The ICRS and Regenlab…